Re: Why I Don't Do Reviews

The weather's mixed. Chilly, but no precipitation. Days are clear, afternoons cloud up but the sunsets and sunrises aren't real interesting. People are rushing around trying to get ready for next week.

Still have to get a tree for my party tomorrow afternoon. A few friends are coming over to help decorate the tree and eat. After the food we'll light the candles on the tree and sit still and watch them light up the living room.

18 candlepower!
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@cape.com