The Weather Here and My Photography

Don Roberts wrote:
...Tell us what the weather is like where you live and how you
adjust your photography to the conditions, be it summer or winter where you live.

Today it's sunny and feels to be in the 60's. We had our winter snow a couple weeks ago on my birthday.

I adjust my photography to the conditions by changing my clothes. I carry a black plastic garbage bag in case my camera needs protection against the elements. Otherwise I leave it on the tripod in an out-of-the-way corner to finish drying out after a good wipe down.

Peace!
Sidney