Re: Santa Please

Chris:

Shawna Hanel - Santa Please
Don't get the title, but is it a girl with stars in her hair?

The title is inspired by the Australian cartoonist, Michael Leunig's poem:

Santa, Santa in your sleigh, Come and take my toys away While I'm sleeping in my cot Visit me and take the lot.

Santa, Santa set me free,
Clear an open space for me;
Me and all the girls and boys
Buried under heaps of toys.

Santa, Santa with your sack,
Come and take some plastic back;
Take it back and in its place,
Leave a little breathing space.

I guess I should have made the image a little larger so that folks could better tell what's going on in the picture. I don't like verticals that force people to scroll around though. Anyway, those are pine needles withering away in the background. This is also one of those images that is better as a print than online (lots of shadow detail that blocks up on screen), but hey I wanted to wish all the listers a happy holiday season :-)

Ho Ho Ho,
Shawna
http://lightwriting.net