Re: Gallery of 20031122 - and still Jimmy

Cap'n Jimmy <flyboy@sonic.net> wrote/replied to:

>>You have gone beyond the (IMO) acceptable.  That is you've jumped
>>from saying *what* these supposed reviewers have said to claiming to
>>know *why* they said it
>
>       no, what I said was how I felt......you are familiar with
>feelings, aren't you???......you are capable of more than just self
>righteous indignation aren't you?????......any other interpretation
>is strictly yours......

I'm reading between the lines here but the name Jimmy was unable to
name seem to point to you, Bob. No surprise there I'm sure. He's
wrong, but he feels you are righteously indignant, or whatever that
means. My best guess might be 'I'm better than you so your photo
sucks'.

Well, Jimmy, that's a load of BS again. Mr. Talbot is the founding
father of reviews here, and an all around fair and excellent human
being. You are not making any friends here in case you're wondering...

Jim Davis
- checkout the Motorcycle Headlight Relay Kit at:
http://jimdavis.oberro.com/html/bike_acc_.html