Re: Gallery of 20031122 - and still Jimmy

I had just made up my mind to let this nonsense go when this comes in today

At 18:20 +0000 11/22/03, Bob Talbot wrote:
Would Jimmy be compromising his own "sense of self  worth" by saying sorry?
It makes me wonder.  Even if not sorry, at least have the guts to name names.

and this is what I had composed and was going to just let go.....something others on this list seem to find impossible to do.......

Appologies for the delay in responding to this diatribe but I said I was busy with my grandkids........I simply cannot understand why some on this list have such a hard time with plain English.