Re: Gallery of 20031122 - and still Jimmy

> an old Chinese proverb which says *when I meet someone I admire, I
> look inside that person to see what it is about them I wish to
> emulate and when I meet someone whom I dislike, I look inside myself
> to see where I am like that person*

Nice proverb: but having looked inside myself and considered all the
other reviews over the last two years submitted by people who have
been generous enough of thier time to comment on the gallery I could
not see anyone to whom your sleight actually applied.  So I'm left
thinking you must have someone in mind unless it was just a childish
blast at the world.

I've appreciated all the  reviews my images have had on this forum:
good and bad.

> End of transmission......Over.......and Out
Then I won't expect a reply any more than I expected you to have the
guts to apologise.

Sorry for wasting everyone else's time.
I'm done now.

Bob