A right rosenable faullacy

At 08:17 AM 11/25/2003 +0900, you wrote:

      .................Mr. Talbot is the founding
father of reviews here, and an all around fair and excellent human
being.

BWAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

One can only wonder who the Mother Of All Reviews might be.....

What absolutely excruciating irony... uh it IS irony, right Davis-san? Or have you been mixing shochu with your sake again?

Is the remarkable squire Talbot also a scholar, a gentleman, and a judge of good fuz? Heh heh

My word, I can not go on! I was having a nice morning Mocha Fusion Cafe Latte when this missive issued from my Eudora in dulcet tones. I must now stop and wipe the bubbles up and remove cocoa flavored caffeine from my nose, nasal passages and keyboard.

Dave
East Englewood
There is more to perspective than meets on the horizon.

You are not making any friends here in case you're wondering...

Jim Davis - checkout the Motorcycle Headlight Relay Kit at: http://jimdavis.oberro.com/html/bike_acc_.html