RE: PF Galleries on 11/22/03

Comments:
now on display at  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
               Trevor Cunningham - Take it all while you can
			Just a bit of fun.
               Greg Fraser - Lunch
			Amusing, he might have difficulty digesting!
               Shawna Hanel - Creation
			It is worth looking at Shawna's web site, there are serious comments up.
               Per Ofverbeck - Last Supper
			Why?
               Pini Vollach - Windows to Estonia
			It is OK sort of abstract.
               Jose Luis Vasconcellos - Rock, earth, life
			Yes where we end.
               Dan Mitchell - Denver Windmill
			I did not know America had such things!  I thought America was too young!
               Emily L. Ferguson - on the water surface
			A nice study.
               Jim Davis - Peaceful Panning
			An effective nature shot.
               Veli Cigirgan -
			That is a fascinating shot in almost total darkness.  They could not have
moved!
               Jeff Spirer - Alcatraz
			A commentary on our time.
               Bob Talbot - Whodunit