Re: PF Galleries on 11/15/03 - Jimmy/WRGill

Cap'n Jimmy <flyboy@sonic.net> wrote/replied to:

>>  >response. Additionally, I have found the critiques of my submitted
>>>images over the years to be of value with the exception of the few
>>>who use criticism to inflate their own sense of limited self worth.
>>
>>This BS, where does this come from? Is any criticism deemed by you to
>>be an attempt to inflate someone's ego? I feel sorry for you then.
>>Tell you what, when you submit, just say in your notes you don't want
>>criticism but something sugar coated and we'll all go easy on ya
>
>         apparently you didn't really read what I wrote......an
>unfortunately common failing.......I fail to see how the term *few*
>can be construed as *any*.......and the only thing that makes it *BS*
>is your opinion.......just another unfriendly remark I guess.......

But I fail to remember ANY harsh critiques for the sake of ANYONE's
ego. You are really ASSuming way too much here. ANY as is even one. As
in ANYBODY. Therefore I believe you are merely spouting junk, or BS as
I like to refer to it.

I'd love to know how any particular criticism could be labelled as ego
padding. I just gotta know, how do you know the difference?

Apparently you fail to understand what you yourself are writing. You
must clarify why, how or when you were sure of this ego stroking
critique you got. If you just casually mention something like this,
people like me are going to take you up on it. In essence you are
complaining about an unfair critique that was laid on you due to
someone wanting to basically feel superior to you. Is this correct?

Jim Davis
- checkout the Motorcycle Headlight Relay Kit at:
http://jimdavis.oberro.com/html/bike_acc_.html