Re: PF Galleries on 11/15/03 - Jimmy/WRGill

At 8:50 +0900 11/17/03, Jim Davis Nature Photography wrote:
You are really ASSuming way too much here

really, Mr. Davis......how Faulable of you.........

At 8:50 +0900 11/17/03, Jim Davis Nature Photography wrote:
people like me are going to take you up on it

people like you seem to fail to understand that there were critics, reviewers, reviews and snipers on this list long before you showed up........and that there are people whose values and sensibilities are vastly different from yours.......people as entitled to their opinion as you are to yours......and who can express themselves without having to resort to vituperation.......