Re: PF Galleries on 11/15/03 - Jimmy/WRGill

>......how Faulable of you.........

Where is Jan now?
All said and done about his special way of saying things (e.g. "Dick said,
come over" meaning "Richard Avadon said, come over), and his ego as big as
Milky way, I think he is an excellent photographer and images he captured
were much better than his person (as I saw him in e-mails); sometimes I
actually miss his images in the gallery. I don't think many will share this
feeling though.

Achal