Re: Review of 2003-11-15 PhotoForum Gallery - goats

<<After all, the reason to have a critique group is to afford us such
insights in our own work.  Bad form on my part to start arguing,
really.  My apologies.>>

Per

No apologies needed.  I certainly don't consider it bad form to fill
in the gaps the way you did.

It was very interesting to read your take and in particular the
explanation of why this was at it was.
I'm reminded of a judge commenting on a butterfly picture - not mine -
that it was a shame it didn't settle head up instead of head down.
It's frustrating when you know that it is its nature and therefore the
judges comment is absurd.

The truth is though, we either like photos or not when we first see
them.  Reality does not always make the best picture.

best

Bob