Re: Review of 2003-11-15 PhotoForum Gallery - goats

<<<
However, I disagree with your conclusion that the sun should have been
on the goats instead.  OK, perhaps a stunning image, but certainly not
*mine*.  On a warm day, goats (like most furry animals, and most
sensible humans) prefer the shade if available.  As it is, I tried to
show this little flock in harmony with their beautiful surroundings
(the outskirts of Stockholm, not some exotic place).  Had they been
spotlit by the sun, the pic would have said "look at these cute
goats!"
or something; now I feel it shows a relaxed family at home.  I
probably
wouldn´t even had exposed one frame if they had been sunlit.

How about if it was rephrased then.

"I think this shot would have been better on an overcast day".

The "problem" to my eye/taste is not really the goats themselves but
the contrast to the bright grass behind them.

Of course, it's all only IMO.

Bob