Re: Digital is a musing...................damn I crack my self up

Bob Talbot wrote:
...the current dogma will appear as outmoded as the
colloidin process.

Okay, I admit this is just an example of the problem of making definitive statements and that this is not exactly what Bob means, but the colloidin process is not outmoded. The current issue of PhotoVision has an article by a guy who's using it. His images kind of suck, not because they are colloidin but because they suck. But the process is still alive and well with many a practitioner both new and old. No pun.

Peace!
Sidney