Re: Digital is a musing...................damn I crack my self up

> In my first posting I mentioned I am not trying to
> start a debate and I did state to do what works for
you...............
Yup, and understand the options / consequences too.

What works for you ... is that you have a set of shots with variable
colour balance ;o)

> Gotta go and get breakfast and play with the Cats..........
Now that sounds like a good idea.
It's raining hard here but I've spent a while observing the moorhen (a
coot-like bird) that's taken up residence on our wildlife pond during
the last week.  Comical creature: keeping fingers crossed it will find
a mate and build a nest there next spring.   Mmmm ... is it big enough
for our cats to leave it alone ;o)

Meow