darkroom interloper

Like I need it at this time of year!

Sunday morning saw us loose 1 of our 2 twenty enlarger communal B&W
darkrooms when a car driven by two rather inebriated young ladies took on a
brick wall at the college.  A foot to the right and they'd have severed both
the electrical and water supply, two feet to the left and they'd have
brought down a major load bearing pylon in the three story building.

I guess it's good that they survived but to loose a darkroom when we have
240 photo students and 120 non photo students accessing them at this time of
the year is a major headache!  The film developing darkrrom wall also
suffered structural damage and will need replacing.

from the outside (neatly planked up) it looks fine, but from the inside...

http://members.iinet.com.au/~shahjen/DSC00145s.jpg