RE: darkroom interloper

<<I guess it's good that they survived>>
that's debatable.

Better to say "I guess it's good they didn't hurt anyone else"

<<<suffered structural damage and will need replacing.>>>
I guess it's time to come into the 21st century.
By the time they leave collage you won't be able to buy film anyway.  Scrap
the whole facility and buy a dozen new computers.  Beware though: it would
make it easier for the college to start "resource sharing" and installing
language students etc in your space ;o(

Seriously, joking aside, with digital being almost all pervasive now, how
much longer will colleges be immersing students in developing tanks?

Bob