Re: Digital musings while it rains

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Davis Nature Photography" <JBDavis@hkg.odn.ne.jp>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu>
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2003 8:33 PM
Subject: Re: Digital musings while it rains

> Russell Baker <rebphoto@pronetisp.net> wrote/replied to:
>

> >Yes I can take out the glare and reflections in PS.
> >
> >I would rather do it at the inception of the image.
> >
> >And use PS as a safety net.
>
> I don't know what that has to do with shooting RAW. What you did would
> have been the same no matter what file format you had the camera make.
>
> Again, another reason to minimize camera futzing, so that you can
> concentrate on subject futzing :-)

You were saying that you didn't like to futz with the camera...............

You would rather do it later in PS.

I figured that you were going to do the "YOUR" whole shoot that

You know......"I can fix it later in PS"

I was saying that I don't want to rely on PS to adjust what I can do while
taking the photo.

I hate having a debate on E Mail, you can't ever really know what the other
person is saying!!!!!

Russ
R.E. Baker
Photography