Eclipse photos?

Did anyone photograph the lunar eclipse between 6 and 10 pm last night?
I tried but one disaster followed another. Brought wrong lenses for
camera bodies, batteries died in the cold, condensation on lenses,
kicked tripod, needed locking cable release but brought non-locking
kind, thought I could change an ND filter behind a fisheye lens by
removing and replacing a lens on body (what was I thinking!), did I
mention it got cold?!, ran out of film, forgot to focus a lens, etc.

In spite of all the problems I did manage to get _something_ and
although it leaves a LOT to be desired (a D if I were taking a class!)
there is some indication that possibly when and if I get my act
together in the future maybe, just maybe, things might improve.

Find two of my photographs here:

   http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/a-misc/2003-lunar-eclipse-2.jpg
and
   http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/a-misc/2003-lunar-eclipse-1.jpg

If you got a good sequence or individual photograph want to share?

g'day!
andy