Re: Eclipse photos?

----- Original Message -----
From: "ADavidhazy" <andpph@ritvax.isc.rit.edu>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu>
Cc: <andpph@vmsmail.rit.edu>
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2003 8:25 PM
Subject: Eclipse photos?

Hello Andy,

It was overcast here in southern California.        Every full moon we have
a "Full Moon Walk" at the nature preserve where I volunteer.   The last two
times our moon was hidden behind clouds.

Re all your problems - you didn't notice any unusual hair growth,
lengthening  snout, or urges to howl did you?   {:->

Marilyn