Re: Review of 2003-11-08 PhotoForum Gallery - Part 1 of 1

In a message dated 11/8/03 12:10:19 PM Central Standard Time,
wildimages@lineone.net writes:

<< Leslie Spurlock - Monk at Festival
 It looks like there are three people in this shot: would have
 preferred just two.

 I like the interaction of the subject and the OOF guy top right but I
 find whoever it is behind the subject's face a distraction.

 Not a bad shot all said: like the lighting.

Bob-
I tend to agree that the other person in the background directly behind the
main person is a bit distracting. Unfortunately, there was no way around it.
Thanks for the review.

Leslie Spurlock
Leslie Scott Photography and Tours
http://www.lesliescottphotography.com