Re: Review of 2003-11-08 PhotoForum Gallery - Part 1 of 1

 Qkano,

======= Vastus 2003-11-08, 17:54:00 saabunud kirjale: =======

>Peeter Vissak - The End
>Dirty pictures?  No, but for perfection you should have completely
>valeted (cleaned) the car before staging this shot, especially the
>windows.
>OK, it wasn't supposed to be car-mag fare.  it's a time of day /
>moment.  The twilight zone ... heck, even the horizon is level.
>
>This picture is about more than just the picture.  The author is a
>vagabond: so is the subject.  It's about people who have shared the
>same camera meeting in the flesh.
>
>Darn it - another shot I actually like a lot for one reason or
>another.

Out of shampoo?    Yes.
The horizon?		It IS level in these latitudes here. The peculiarity of Ultima Thule and the other "edge" countries :o(

Thanks for finding a point in this picture!

Peeter

Tervitustega,
Peeter Vissak
pv@hot.ee