RE: my new photo site

Jim,
  I'm not singling you out here; yours just happened to be about the 10th
email I've seen recently that said the same thing.  By the way, anyone that
has a desire to find information on the photographer's site to evaluate
prospective business will probably already have the flash player installed.
Art directors are used to using Flash.
  From a photographer's point of view there is a good reason why folks use
flash for websites.  Unlike normal browsing, where the photos are downloaded
to the person's computer to display on the client machine, flash only shows
the resolution needed on the individual computer.  The website file is never
copied to the client computer.  If done correctly, Flash will now allow
right-clicking to save a copy of the photo either.  So, the visitor to the
site is much less likely to copy the photo for unauthorized use elsewhere.
I strongly recommend it to any photographer that has a web site.
Dave Buyens