Re: what does it all mean?

Jeff Spirer <jeff@spirer.com> wrote/replied to:

>>Seriously, how many of those snaps will actually be ever printed or
>>seen again?
>
>Who cares?  They paid to get in the zoo too, they are doing what matters to
>them.  How can anyone else judge that?

I can judge it because I want to, because I care.

>>Ok, a guys is standing in front of an animal cage waving his cellphone
>>first left, then right for about 5 minutes. I don't know whether to
>>ignore him and come up beside him and take my shot, or whether he's
>>actually doing something.
>
>You can ask, you can ignore him, or you can come back later.  Do you set up
>a tripod?  Most people at the zoo seem to think that is getting in their way.

I don't take a tripod, no. These people are like human tripods though
heh heh.

I think I'll just ignore them. I may become an inconsiderate
foreigner, but so be it. I'd sure hate to spoil one of their shots.

Jim Davis
Nature Photography
http://www.kjsl.com/~jbdavis/
Reply in plain text only please!