Re: Thoughts on PF exhibits for 09-20-03

Hi Rand,
Thank you for your reply.
This
image has a kind of Brownie Hawkeye look to it.
My first camera was the little brown brownie 127 model.  Dont remember what
it was called.
shot with a lot of detail as your "Newburyport Bridge" photo, must almost be
over-sharpened for decent Web reproduction.
I was not aware of the necessity of using the sharpen filters. I will try
using them in the future.  PSP seems to have good utilities such as I have
heard all of you talk about back and forth.  Since I came here to get
educated, this would be a good time for me to get started using some of
these things.
Thanks again for your suggestions.

Yours,