Re: PS help

At 12:37 PM -0700 9/17/03, James Griffin wrote:
Emily,

This should work:

Bingo!

Never occurred to me that I had to save my actions to a file of some sort. How amazing.

for those who some day may need the same answer, I've condensed James' instructions below.

Launch Photoshop on the old computer.
Go to the actions palette.
Group all your custom actions into one folder.
Highlight that folder.
Select "Save actions" from the  action palette's pulldown menu.
Save the .atn file somewhere you can find it,  the desktop.
Move that file to the new computer.
Launch Photoshop on the new computer.
From the action pallete's pulldown menu select "Load actions"
Load the previously save .atn file.