Re: PS help

Well, yes, I'm sorry. I wasn't real swift. It was 1:30 in the morning....

I'm using OS 9.2, not tried X yet.

I'm using PS 5.5.

There are three or four PS Preferences files around my computer. In my System Folder there's System -> Preferences -> Adobe Photoshop Paths 5.5. That's not it.

In my Applications Folder there are Applications -> Adobe Photoshop 5.5 -> Adobe Photoshop Settings 5.5 -> Actions Palette
and -> Adobe Photoshop 5.5 Preferences
and -> Color Settings.

None of those preference files has my custom Actions in it. When I move the preference files from the PS 5.5 folder to the System -> Preferences folder, nothing changes and my custom actions are still not available.

There are a lot of types of Actions in the Goodies folder but none of them is my custom actions.

I've installed PS 5.5 from a CD burned from the old Mac, which was running OS 9.1 hoping that would bring the custom actions with it. No luck. I've also installed the Preferences file from the old System folder and that also did not have the custom actions in it.

Any more ideas?

TIA
--
Emily L. Ferguson