Re: PS help

Emily L. Ferguson wrote:

Well, this new Mac is nice and fast, compared to the old one. But I'm having no end of trouble moving my PS actions from the old Mac to the New.

anybody encountered this problem? Anybody had the opportunity to figure out just which preferences file they're stored in?

(darn, I don't want to record them all again)

Apologies for my earlier post - didn't read your message carefully. Clearly states you on a "new Mac". (duh) Meant to ask about your old Mac. If both were running OS X you can simply copy your entire Preference files + Application Support in the main (not Users) Library folder. In fact I would personally copy my entire Library folder both from the main HD folder and my full Home folder. This will bring all your actions, presets, etc. into your PS 7...even if you reinstall, they should still be there upon opening. Additionally it would also retain all your previous network settings, etc. - but I bet you've already figured that out.
Norman