Re: PS help

Le 17.9.2003 11:53, « Christiane Roh » <rohcris@vtx.ch> a écrit :

> My plugins are stored in :
>
> (Drivername)/Applications/Adobe Photoshop 7/Plug-ins/
>
> There are different categories of plug-ins in PS 7 which are then saved
> accordingly in different subfolders there, namely :
> Photoshop Only, Imagre Ready only, Import-Export and others.

Oops, sorry, I read you to quickly..

The action folder in my system configuration is at :
(Drivername)/Applications/Adobe Photoshop 7/Presets/Photoshop Actions/

I just checked on an older disk and if you run Photoshop 6, then it should
be in
(Drivername)/Applications OS 9/Adobe Photoshop 6/Presets/Photoshop Actions/
As well.

That is valid for Mac OS 10.1.5  I don't know whether 10.2 changed the file
locations. This also suppose that you installed PS in the Applications
folders (the usual or the classic one) as is advised in the Mac OS
documentation.

--
Cris