Re:What pubic hair?

Jim,

.......it doesn't reflect well on any of us when someone like
you flaunts the guidelines<<<<

Who is this someone like me? What does my opinion of the image have to do
with any of this? So nudity on an international list where kids may see it
is okay, but profanity isn't? When was the last time you saw nudity,
especially frontal nudity shown as art or any other form put on public
television.

I chose my words carefully in my original post to draw out individuals just
like you practicing a paradigm rich philosophy of control and conditioning.
You have been taught well Jim.

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g