Re:What pubic hair?

>        ........does it massage your ego to see these words in
> print????.........do you use these words around children or your
> clients or freely in public????

In Oz it's pretty common to do all of this, in fact it's very very hard to
write any email without including adjectives (all considered vulgar
expletives elsewhere in the world, with Britain may be the exception ).
I'm sure it's the same for other Ozians too.. Andrew?

Jump a discussion group on google and spot the Australian posts.. they're
not hard to miss !

>.......if not, what makes it
> permissible to use them here????.......there is absolutely no
> connection between publishing a photograph done in good taste
> (regardless of your opinion of it) which a list member took umbrage
> at and being a potty mouth in print.......this forum is distributed
> world wide and almost all of the posts on it reflect the sense of
> collegial respect we were asked to adhere to when we signed
> on.......almost all of them are free from profanities as requested by
> the list master.......except for you.......try and remember there are
> many people on this list with very different values than
> yours.......it doesn't reflect well on any of us when someone like
> you flaunts the guidelines.......

But given as you say the nature of the list I DO try most of the time to
keep the language down to a dull roar