Re:What pubic hair?

At 21:27 -0700 6/1/03, Gregory david Stempel wrote:
When was the last time you saw nudity, especially frontal nudity shown as art or any other form put on public television.

........nudity is *not* the issue here........the issue is the use of profanity on the list.......you are evading the fact that the words you used in your original post are inappropriate and forbidden by the list guidelines.......