Re: Bronica worth repairing?

> Just so you can be super jealous, I also picked up a Leica IIIf with 50mm
and 35mm lenses for $20. Quite a lot of corrosion on the outside but glass
is clean and the shutter has fires cleanly at all speeds. Very, very
impressive.

> Greg Fraser

 I move that Greg be summarily thrown of the list for extreme smugness
...and for all those who have quantities of rotten fruit and no way to
dispose of it, email me and I'll send you Greg's address