Bronica worth repairing?

A serious question if I may.

At a recent auction I purchased a boat load of camera gear. In the lot were two Bronica SLRs and lenses for same. I got an S and an S2 (with focusing helical), 2 75mm Nippon lenses, a 55m (maybe 50) Nippon lens and a 400mm Nippon lens and 3 film backs. I paid $20 US for each of the cameras (including 75mm lenses) and $5.00 for each of the 55mm and 400mm lenses.

When I fired the cameras, they both froze mid-stream after the mirrors dropped down. I think this may just be from lack of use. I would like to keep one of the cameras if the cost of getting it running is not too high and its not likely to crap out again in a year.

Does anyone have knowledge of the reliability of these machines? How about the cost of cleaning, lubricating and adjusting?

Just so you can be super jealous, I also picked up a Leica IIIf with 50mm and 35mm lenses for $20. Quite a lot of corrosion on the outside but glass is clean and the shutter has fires cleanly at all speeds. Very, very impressive.

Greg Fraser