Re: Nude photography

Quite frankly, I'm not interested in photographing nude women. I don't find the female body all that attractive, but then I am one. So the questions more to the point would be, do female photographers find the male body unattractive? Are male models on the whole more shy? Are men the ones who perpetrate the idea that a woman cannot resist a man in the nude? Or do men think the male body is less attractive and therefore hinder nude male photography?
Personally, I'd be too afraid of what negative things might be said about my reputation, not to mention the fact that my husband would never allow it. : -)
Shyrell