RE: Fw: Gallery Review for 2003-05-17

>>Our N.Y.friends would know the fountain it's in front of the Exxon Bldg. on 6th ave.
>Is that the one with the oil slick on it?

Greg

Hahaha ... I almost made exactly the same joke in my "review".
I decided it might be better not to mention oil right now ;o)

I think the image of the fountain I remembered must have been by our dear former PF colleague Bob (AfterSwift) Rosen.
I think you may have missed his days on the list ...

Bob

Join Freeserve http://www.freeserve.com/time/

Winner of the 2003 Internet Service Providers' Association awards for Best Unmetered ISP and Best Consumer Application.