Re: Gallery Review of 2003-05-10

Bob,
So sorry my first entry has disappointed you. Truth  is, this photo will
never hold meaning for anyone but me. Or perhaps parents. Especially
those who've had to see one of their children laying cold and stiff in a
coffin. I also have one of my son in his. I'll post this too. But I won't
be reading any reviews on it.

As for trees and shadows, you're probably right, nothing earth shattering
here. Which is why I knew ahead of time that I would have to add my
comments to the submission.

Keep reviewing. Now I am challenged. You 'will' appreciate my work before
I am through! : o

Shyrell