Re: Gallery Review of 2003-05-10

  I was just speculating if it was your package of prints from the
Developing and Printing (D&P) shop.  At the resolution in screen I can't
really make out what it was (but my eye did go to it).  Maybe after my new
reading specs arrive on Wednesday I'll be able to see it clearer ;o)

> Bob

Hi Bob, i didn´t understand what D&P was, i thought it was kind of a big
retail store :-)
thanks for making if clear
and i have no idea what was in the package, now you make me wonder
Antonio