RE: Bronica worth repairing?

Thanks for the input Don. I plan on selling most of the gear I bought and I estimate I should have a bit of money left over. If either of the Bronicas is worth it, I would put some money into repairs. Talk about heavy. The 400mm lens is over twice as heavy as the camera and film back. If I was to use the camera, I would have to buy a real tripod.

Greg