Re: other questions about coast N of SF

At 10:44 AM -0700 5/5/03, Les Baldwin wrote:
Hi Emily,

I have a Toyota truck for just that reason.

Sigh. I was hoping if I rented a RAV 4 it would do. Do I have to have something bigger to get through the woods from Humboldt Redwoods to Capetown?

How about to get down that long dirt road to Sinkyone? And the one on the northern side which is 8 miles long before you get to the campground? I forget the name...
--
Emily L. Ferguson
elf@cape.com 508-563-6822