Re: Didn't catch this on film, but . . .

Guy and other list members:

> I have a couple of pictures of the gallery with the giant pinhole
> pictures that I could share with people, but I'm not sure where I could
> post them.  I have far exceeded the free quota on my web site and that I
> can't add anything until I have made arrangements to get a Domain name
> and a host, etc...

I have enough space on my RIT account to accomodate impromptu and temporary
exhibition of member's photographs. Obviously details need to be worked out
but if something like this can help "build photo community" I'm ready to be
of assistance.

Right now it will be impossible for me to do anything until next week. But
after that time keep the PhotoForum website in mind for such projects. I'll
put Margarite in charge of the project!

Andy

Andrew Davidhazy, PhotoForum on the Internet
School of Photographic Arts and Sciences/RIT
andpph@rit.edu    http://www.rit.edu/~andpph