Re: Didn't catch this on film, but . . .

Hi Marilyn!

Oh!  How lucky you were this morning with that beautiful sight.

Sometime, in fact, I believe that it is good we don't have a camera when
these moments happen because the camera cuts us off from what is
happening as we frentically try to record the fugitive instant on film!

The exhibition with the giant 12.5 x 8 feet pinhole picture and about 15
smaller (if you consider 20x24 as small...) was a great success by way
of attendance, comments, etc... (Please don't ask about sales...).  In
fact, the show has been extended for two weeks and I will be making a
conference on Thursday on the images...!

I have a couple of pictures of the gallery with the giant pinhole
pictures that I could share with people, but I'm not sure where I could
post them.  I have far exceeded the free quota on my web site and that I
can't add anything until I have made arrangements to get a Domain name
and a host, etc...

But I'll send you the two images, Marilyn, (and to anyone who might be
interested seeing these images (about 40K each).

Best,

Guy