Re: Searching for photographers - O'Brien, Thalman, Ingram

Bleakly snipes:

Excuse me?

Regards,
Bob...

No excuse for you Bob.

Certainly no excuse to set the list up for another huge HTML discussion.

This list prohibits HTML. People send them in all the time anyway.
Whenever Bob doesn't know the person, he has a s*itfit.
So does that guy over in Japan.

Let this be known.

Please don't send HTML to the list.

==================

You guys care to add anything to this list for people who ar new to the list?

Postings that will get you in Hot Water on PF.

1- MY FRIEND ASKED ME TO PHOTOGRAPH THEIR WEDDING THIS SATURDAY SO I
BOUGHT A NEW SLR. CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO SHOOT IT?

2- I'VE DECIDED TO MAKE SOME EXTRA MONEY DOING COPYWORK FOR THE LOCAL
ARTISTS. I HAVE A GOOD SLR AND AM WONDERING IF VELVIA IS A GOOD CHOICE
OF FILMS.

3- (anything sent in HTML)

4- I THINK YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF STUPID WHINING PUNK-#$$ BI*T*H*$ WITH
YOUR HEADS UP... (fill in the blanks)

5- I DON'T UNDERSTAND ALL THE FUSS OVER WILLIAM EGGLESTON.

6- "   "      "        "   "    "    "  JAN FAUL.

7- DIGITAL IS BETTER THAN FILM

8- CANON IS BETTER THAN LEICA.

9- PC'S RULE-MACS SUCK.

10-