Re: Searching for photographers - O'Brien, Thalman, Ingram

You guys care to add anything to this list for people who ar new to the list?

Postings that will get you in Hot Water on PF.

SNIP

10-

10. I'd appreciate your comments on this 400K image I've just posted to everyone on the list.

11. I know you are having trouble finding NPH because you're in Outer Mongolia but I didn't notice that because I think everyone on the list is in North America so I'll let you know that I get mine at a great price by mail from B&H in NY. (Whoops, sorry - won't get you flamed - that one's just an irritator).

12. I'm not absolutely sure that US foreign policy is absolutely right and utterly perfect in every way at every time.

13. I've just spent a fortune on an EOS 1V/F5 and wondered if the Sigma 35-80 crap plastic zoom that they sold me with it is any good. I can't really afford much for a lens. It seems to work OK but I expected better from such an expensive camera.

AndrewF