Re:Re: Searching for photographers - O'Brien, Thalman, Ingra

>>>You guys care to add anything to this list for people who ar new to the list?<<<

 <snipped funny list of PF no-no's>

10- Another Blakely retrocon political rant. To be perfectly fair, there are 2-3 other Windbag Warriors on the list, willing to lecture what they see as a captive audience at the drop of a star & stripe. They bore the living fk out of us and trivialize the very troops they supposedly support. With the zillions of lists where this topic is encouraged, one wonders why they feel compelled to outgas here.

11.- "I'm going on a world tour in 3 hours What's the best color negative film ? Will 4 rolls be enough ? "

12.- I have a Samigon table tripod. How can I extend it to 12 feet without adding weight, and on a $3.87 budget ?

13.- I'm new at this, but managed to sell a fashion shoot for Gucci for more than  most of you make every ten years. It's tomorrow at 8:00 AM. Can anyone tell me how to do fill-flash. and specially how to get that blurry-edged, shadowless look ? BTW, I'm using two Holgas.

14.- Any rant that resembles those christmas newsletters we get (and trash unread) from batty, senescent relatives carrying on about personal travails or successes in an incoherent (and endless) fashion...

  -- Luis