Re: Thoughts on the PF members' exhibits 04-12-03

In a message dated 4/13/03 12:46:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ferret@wyoming.com writes:

David Small  "For Sale"
http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery/small.html

Oh, NO! A street shot! But wait, this one is expressing something. That well
placed "For Sale" sign is trying to say something. What is trying to say,
however, like Mitchell's image, is open to interpretation. I love it. A
thought image and street shot all in one. But is that not what Small seems
to do with his street work? This is well composed and well executed.

Ah you giveth with one hand and taketh with the other. Whats wrong with the composition of my street shots? Most of my subjects move, not like your mountains. Just kidding. I'll get you to like SP yet. Glad you like  "For Sale" Thanks for taking the time to do the review.
Dave Small