Re: Didn't catch this on film, but . . .

I should add (knowing this group) I've had nothing stronger than coffee this
morning.
{:->

Something else I've wanted to say and just haven't done it - Congratulations
Guy Glorieux on your recent show "Metropolis Ville en Mutation" and thank
you for sending me an announcement.  How did it go?  How large were the
images and how were they hung?  I remember them being quite large.

Marilyn