Searching for photographers - O'Brien, Thalman, Ingram

We are searching for these photographers associated with the following photographs for use in an upcoming book:

1. Tony O'Brien - photograph captioned "Julia Martinez and Family including daughter, Audrey, are figures in a mixed marriage case", which appeared in the Washington Post, May 14, 1977.

2. Mark Thalman - photograph captioned " A Jury Awarded Cattleman George Neary $7 Million in Damages...", which appeared in the San Francisco Chronicle, December 31, 1989.

3. Bill Ingram - 2 photographs, one of Robert (Kenny) Wilks, and one of Jackie Barton, both of the Birmingham, Alabama Fire Department, which appeared in the Los Angeles Times, February 7, 1990.

We have exhausted other ways to locate these photographers and hope that someone can assist us in our search.  The photos are integral to our legal casebook for students.

Please respond via email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your assistance.

Do you Yahoo!?