Didn't catch this on film, but . . .

As ridiculous as it may seem to some of you that I am so excited about this,
I have to share it anyway.

I went out to my front yard this morning to get the Sunday newspapers and
saw the most beautiful sight I've ever seen.

It was raining - although the drops were minuscule, more like a heavy mist -
and the sun was just rising.   The water droplets were a perfect size, and
the sun was just at the ideal position to make the droplets look like tiny
pieces of colored spider's web falling to the ground.  Colors reflected by
the sun hitting the mist were red, blue and yellow.   It was unbelievably
beautiful.  To make it even more special, it lasted for only a few seconds -
and I was there.  I surely found the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

I hope your morning started as spectacularly as mine.

Marilyn