Re: Thanking the LA Times

Don,

Thank you.

inherent in
the US actions.  Whether you agree or not, I personally find it upsetting
that
this forum should be used for anyone's off topic political or personal
agenda.
Can we nip this in the bud before it gets really ugly and we create
permanent
animosities among our members?  Please, find another venue for venting your
respective spleens.  We are an international photographic forum.  Let's talk
about things that are pertinent.  I would rather see the Nikon/Canon battles
than any jingoistic or nationalistic crap being floated around.
Don Roberts<<<<<

I found myself being caught up in this rant and put a stop to it when I did,
and apologize to the list of my off topic behavior.

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g